5 Minute Stationary Coolant Flush and Exchange Machine - Services 2 Bays
STATIONARY - QD7S
Patented Stationary Coolant Flush Machine features 4 fiber glass tanks with 20 gallon capacity maintenance free. QD7S Stationary is the fastest coolant exchange flush operation machine in the world in its class. The QD7S Stationary can exchange the coolant and vacuum the air pockets from all standard sized cars and trucks radiator without taking any hoses off or any spills all for under 5 minutes, Stationary machine engineered with special aluminum construction for heavy commercial industrial duty use and have been successfully approved in the USA and worldwide for the last 10 years for its durability and reliability. The QD7S, can service two bays at the same time therefore, it can conduct a full coolant service flush on both vehicles in under 5 mins. Not only can it increase your profit from lube services substantially, it also keeps your shop floor clean and organized by preventing spills on the shop floor and comes with a 10’ long stainless steel telescopic trash Shut for easy disposal of trash. Also, the Stationary has a convenient tech tray that holds many different tools, various additives, and much more! It comes with FREE 24/7 Tech Support, also a standard one year warranty and other special programs are also available.
- Quick, Compact, and Efficient. Flushes and Changes Fluid on Two Vehicles in Approximately 5 minutes!
- Auto Refill of New Coolant - From 55 Gallon New Coolant Container - for continuous coolant flushing
- Auto Discharge of Old Coolant - Into 55 Gallon Waist Container - for continuous coolant flushing
- The Easiest and Fastest Coolant System Flush to Operate
- Change without Mixing New Multiple Coolants
- No Drains to Open and No Spills on the Shop Floor
- Four Tank Coolant Flush & Exchange
- 20 gallon capacity special see through fiberglass tanks
- Energy saving, no electricity or batteries required.
- Can operate without shop air!
- Color coded control valves for easy use.
- Eliminates Air pockets!
- Environmentally safe and no spills on the shop floor.
- No hazardous chemicals for the technician to come in contact with
- Heavy duty rugged design. Durable aluminum construction.
- One step breaking system
- Back Flush Kit Ready
- Made in the U.S.A.
Coolant System Service
Flash Animation Interactive Training Demos
- Weight : 249 Lbs (empty)
- Height : 90"
- Width : 30"
- Depth : 18"
- Tech Tray = 30" x 30" x 5"
Why Change Your Coolant?
Antifreeze/Coolant experts have a warning for those neglecting their cooling systems. Most people have some idea that antifreeze/coolant helps prevent the radiator and cooling system from freezing up or boiling over. Few people understand that coolant also contains special chemical additives to prevent serious damage from rust and corrosion. However, over time, the additives wear out. This depleted coolant becomes acidic and can actually corrode the metals in the cooling system. There's where your trouble begins.
Overheating - Old, depleted coolant can't do it's job of helping your engine shed heat -- and heat is enemy #1. That's why you have a cooling system in the first place.
Corrosion - More cooling system parts are now made with aluminum. In fact, the tubes in your radiator are only the thickness of a soda can top. Since aluminum is very vulnerable to corrosion, old, depleted coolant can allow pin holes to form in the tubes and lead to leakage an overheating.
Clogging - When aluminum corrodes, the by-products of corrosion deposit in the radiator. The deposits clog the radiator and actually act like insulators so the system can't cool as well. As the cooling system gets hotter, even more deposits form. Finally, the whole engine overheats.
Leaks - As heat builds in a neglected cooling system, the coolant starts to boil more vigorously and can actually blast holes in your water pump or promote seal failure. The result is loss of coolant and ultimately vehicle breakdown.