5 Minute Coolant Flush and Exchange Machine
Power Xtreme 2 - PX2
The Patented Power Xtreme™ Coolant Changer is the latest technology in coolant system flush/changer machines and is able to exchange coolant/antifreeze directly from the radiator spout or expansion tank rapidly. It can be used on cars, trucks, SUV's, and RV's. It is easy to use, keeps your hands, clothes, and work floor clean and is environmentally safe. This machine is a money maker that's built to last for the life of the shop and much more guaranteed. It comes with FREE 24/7 technical support, standard two year limited warranty and other special programs are also available.
- Quick, compact, and efficient. Flushes and changes automotive coolant in less than 5 minutes and Eliminates Air pockets!
- The Easiest and Fastest Coolant System Flush to Operate
- Easy Access 2 inch fill lid for fast refills
- 2 Tanks 10 gallon capacity special see through fiberglass tanks
- Energy saving, no electricity or batteries required.
- Can operate remotely!
- Color coded control valves for easy use.
- Environmentally safe. No hoses to disconnect or cut, and no spills on the shop floor.
- No hazardous chemicals for the technician to come in contact with.
- Heavy duty rugged design. Durable aluminum & stainless steel construction.
- Safe and Easy one step breaking system!
- Made in the U.S.
Coolant System Service
- Weight : 70 lbs (empty)
- Height : 58"
- Width : 19"
- Depth : 16"
|Training >>||Why Choose Qwikdraw? >>||Machines >>|
|About Us >>||Refurbishment Plan >>||F.A.Q >>|
|Testimonials >>||Refer-A-Friend >>||Contact Us >>|
We purchased the Power Xtreme 2 because I knew as soon as I saw it that it would last me a long time because of the way it's made. It was a problem doing flushes before, but now it's very easy. We also use the PX2 to empty the system before we take a hose off, do a head job or anytime we open the cooling system. This avoids messes on the floor and we can save the customer's antifreeze for them.
I bought the PX2 because the inspector demanded that I not spill antifreeze on the floor but this is almost impossible because I fix radiators and I have to remove them. With the machines I empty the system first then I disassemble and I don't have the inspector on my back. Now I have another source of income because I also do coolant service.